May 7th TUESDAY
It has been quite a while since we had classes because we had a 10 day holiday. This golden week really helped me relax the mind and soul as well as my body so I will need to come back to my school routine and work hard again. In today's lesson, we learned how to make a blog for ourselves which we will use throughout the year, and this is my first official blog post.
In my old school, we had our own websites/blogs as well, but it had already made for us when we enrolled in the school. I did not know it was so easy to make a blog and that it only took a few minutes. At least, that is how long it should have taken. It took quite a while due to the tremendously slow school wifi. Mr.Patersen told us that many schools and universities in Japan still either have no wifi or very slow wifi. I thought that this was shocking but interesting, and it really showed me how undeveloped this country still is, compared to other countries abroad. I do believe that Japan has some of the greatest inventions in technology but it is not acknowledged enough that in some areas it is so behind. What I think is that Japanese people have a tendency to always stick to what they feel comfortable with and do not put in the effort to learn new things. This does not only regard technology but in many other aspects as well. This culture and way of thinking are permeating this country with several social problems.
I think being able to have our own blog is very cool and interesting. Having a source on the internet that we can rely on that can be accessed at any time, anywhere is incredibly convenient. We learn a lot of different things and take in several pieces of information in every class so having a blog will help myself and other students to remember and reflect what we learned. Putting our thoughts and ideas into words soon after a class will also help organize our brains.
I also never knew that the human brain organizes their memories after three days. Things that the brain decides is not important may be handy in some circumstances, so I hope I can make this blog help myself prevent losing necessary information.
In my old school, we had our own websites/blogs as well, but it had already made for us when we enrolled in the school. I did not know it was so easy to make a blog and that it only took a few minutes. At least, that is how long it should have taken. It took quite a while due to the tremendously slow school wifi. Mr.Patersen told us that many schools and universities in Japan still either have no wifi or very slow wifi. I thought that this was shocking but interesting, and it really showed me how undeveloped this country still is, compared to other countries abroad. I do believe that Japan has some of the greatest inventions in technology but it is not acknowledged enough that in some areas it is so behind. What I think is that Japanese people have a tendency to always stick to what they feel comfortable with and do not put in the effort to learn new things. This does not only regard technology but in many other aspects as well. This culture and way of thinking are permeating this country with several social problems.
I think being able to have our own blog is very cool and interesting. Having a source on the internet that we can rely on that can be accessed at any time, anywhere is incredibly convenient. We learn a lot of different things and take in several pieces of information in every class so having a blog will help myself and other students to remember and reflect what we learned. Putting our thoughts and ideas into words soon after a class will also help organize our brains.
I also never knew that the human brain organizes their memories after three days. Things that the brain decides is not important may be handy in some circumstances, so I hope I can make this blog help myself prevent losing necessary information.
Really nice blog post - well done.
ReplyDelete