June 18th TUESDAY
Today was the last class that we had to work on our presentations. This project went by fairly quickly and I cannot believe we are almost at the end of the first semester! We have learned so much in just the past few months, regarding blogs, presentations, and technology itself. There was much to be learned in every single class and I could just feel the improvement in my technology skills and understanding. Mr.Paterson's classes have taught me how convenient technology can actually be if it is utilized efficiently. This 21st century we live in has developed more than I thought and so has the world. Next class is officially the last day of our project (excluding the reflection part), and I am a lot more confident than I thought I would be. We were provided with many sources and information from the teacher, so I am excited to see how each and every group took that information and advice and used it in their own presentations.
In today's class, we spent the time given to us repeating our presentation and giving each other advice. There are so many areas of improvement that we often do not realize on our own, so I think working as a group really helped all three of us. From now on, when we start to make our own individual presentations, this experience will help me find my own mistakes and improvements by thinking about what my teammates would've said. Also, by working in a group, it helped me find so many different perspectives and ideas that I would never have thought about. We practiced over and over again with a stopwatch to check the time and also checked each other's body expression. Before the presentation on Monday, I'd like to practice just by myself again and again. Through giving ideas and researching ways to improve the school, I felt strongly that there definitely are things that should be changed and that are actually realistic and doable. I am in charge of presenting about the plantations in the classrooms and as I was researching about the benefits of plants in the classroom, and I realized there were so many pros and that they are very necessary for our classrooms. Not only is it relaxing for the eye to have plants in the classroom, but also it helps the air stay cleaner and even reduces anxiety and stress. The reason I researched about this was to have scientifical reasonings to back up my opinion hopefully making it more persuasively. This project made me constantly think about ways to make a better, persuasive and interesting presentation for the audience.
In today's class, we spent the time given to us repeating our presentation and giving each other advice. There are so many areas of improvement that we often do not realize on our own, so I think working as a group really helped all three of us. From now on, when we start to make our own individual presentations, this experience will help me find my own mistakes and improvements by thinking about what my teammates would've said. Also, by working in a group, it helped me find so many different perspectives and ideas that I would never have thought about. We practiced over and over again with a stopwatch to check the time and also checked each other's body expression. Before the presentation on Monday, I'd like to practice just by myself again and again. Through giving ideas and researching ways to improve the school, I felt strongly that there definitely are things that should be changed and that are actually realistic and doable. I am in charge of presenting about the plantations in the classrooms and as I was researching about the benefits of plants in the classroom, and I realized there were so many pros and that they are very necessary for our classrooms. Not only is it relaxing for the eye to have plants in the classroom, but also it helps the air stay cleaner and even reduces anxiety and stress. The reason I researched about this was to have scientifical reasonings to back up my opinion hopefully making it more persuasively. This project made me constantly think about ways to make a better, persuasive and interesting presentation for the audience.
Comments
Post a Comment