Social Media Censorships (May 19th)
"Why do we deserve this?" This is what was spoken by a 10-year-old girl. Seeing her eyes filled with tears and despair, sank my heary The mixed emotions of empathetic pain and rage towards the insane oppression jumbled up in me. I doubt that mainstream newspapers would broadcast such videos, and if they did, it would probably be encompassed by up-lifting news and absolutely erase the shocking news from the viewer's memory. Dehumanization existing in the 21st century is ludicrous, but the mainstream being absurdly bias is even more preposterous. Regarding plausibility, yesterday as I was having my daily random thoughts, I was thinking about social media and its restrictions. Coincidentally, in today's class, Rab talked about Facebook deleting posts written by Palestinians, aching for salvage. Once social media operates like the mainstream, I think it is absolutely meaningless. These days, I have developed a toxic relationship with social media and am only installing it for educational purposes but once the educational aspects are lost, there really is nothing reliable other than our own eyes. The rich, influential and powerful people only pushing a certain agenda and creating obvious censorship is nonsense to me. All I can hope for is that citizens are aware and realize the faults of nasty people who are in charge and fight for change.
IMAGINE YOU HAVE LESS THAN THIRTY MINUTES TO PACK UP YOUR ENTIRE LIFE. This is what dawned on me throughout the entire class and all of today. On the train, I was scrolling through Instagram and I saw a person living in that fourteen-story building only having a few minutes to pack up all of his belongings because he had to tell other people in the building to evacuate. Also, the realization of one bomb affecting dozens was petrifying. I had a misconception that Tokyo was a severely densely populated place and thought the overflowing people in the metropolitan area could not get worse. However, the percentages and the images of this congested open-air prison were horrific. One bomb is not only about one disliked person. It involves entire community, families that encompass that bomb attack, and everyone in the vicinity. Moreover, the unemployment rates, the percentage of those who have regular access to clean water, and the displaced popularity was flabbergasting. On top of that, bombing the red cross can no way be backed up by a valid reason. On a slight tangent, in my GI (Global Issues) class, we are learning about the coup happening in Myanmar. A common point between the two are the reasons the government (or military) is giving. I simply wonder why they are gicing such unconvincing reasons as if the citizens would not fight back.
I have a tendency to passively write, and it was one of the largest issues detected on writing tools. At first glance, I could not understand why passive writing is so abominated, but hearing examples where passive writing causes serious problems, I felt a strong urge to fix my bad habits before it is implanted in my literature for forth.
Notes:
The US made the weapons,
attachment to the land with. cemetery of the dead people. cutting the attachments with the land, bones of dead people everywhere, its oppression, and siege. . under siege for 15 years, terrified of living through the fourth war.
UN- 200 people, UNSC-only has 15 countries (more manageable) P5 were the winning side of world war 2 and 1950s nuclear weapons. biggest and strongest.
I had always chosen to believe in the UN. as long as the system is not democratic- it isn't the entire UN's responsibility, but more or so on an evil country.
when kids meet Islamic people - we feel sorry for him because he is secular - doesn't believe in god. they don't even like secular. education minister "good you've got the right information". ingraining religious beliefs is unacceptable.
Comments
Post a Comment